a pro member is needed to change a game artwork

Hello

I have bought a full game made using Gamesalad for iphone. In order to submit the game to appstore, I have to change the artwork of the game because there is watermark. Could you do the artwork? and how much does that cost.

Watch the game here: http://www.deepblueapps.com/looney-lemmings/

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Comments

• RPRP Member Posts: 1,990
    edited November 2012
    Not sure why a pro member is needed to change the artwork, plenty of non pro members offer these services. You will indeed need to hire someone to create graphics to replace those found in the template you purchased. The task of swapping those graphics is another matter/separate job.

There is a myriad of graphic assets on the GameSalad marketplace, however if you are unfamiliar with how to import/export, resize graphics and insert them into your project, it would be wise to seek the services of someone whom can swap and test (QA) those graphics.
  • almostahamalmostaham Member, PRO Posts: 5
    Not sure why a pro member is needed to change the artwork, plenty of non pro members offer these services. You will indeed need to hire someone to create graphics to replace those found in the template you purchased. The task of swapping those graphics is another matter/separate job.

There is a myriad of graphic assets on the GameSalad marketplace, however if you are unfamiliar with how to import/export, resize graphics and insert them into your project, it would be wise to seek the services of someone whom can swap and test (QA) those graphics.

You are right. I need someone to do the artwork and another one for implementation.

If there is a professional developer who can handle both jobs, that would be better.

Best regards
  • The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    Yeah, straight template to AppStore is kinda a unwritten no no amongst most who develop here. You might not get many offers.
  • WoodGamesWoodGames Member Posts: 42
    Nice Game! keep going