Testing Game on an android using windows 7 pc

I'm really excited upgrading to PRO account but when testing game using a windows 7 PC on a android device i can't find the "Preview on Android" button as seen on the gamesalad viewer. i have asked this question before and an admin answered me that i can only do this using a MAC is there a way to go around this problem or should i really really get a mac if i want to test games on an android. i just brought an I7 PC i can't spend anymore buying a MAC.

Comments

• PixelMetalPixelMetal Member Posts: 283
    I'm really excited upgrading to PRO account but when testing game using a windows 7 PC on a android device i can't find the "Preview on Android" button as seen on the gamesalad viewer. i have asked this question before and an admin answered me that i can only do this using a MAC is there a way to go around this problem or should i really really get a mac if i want to test games on an android. i just brought an I7 PC i can't spend anymore buying a MAC.
    I've never managed to get GS Creator/Android Viewer to work on the Windows side, either.
  • saitaoslasaitaosla PRO Posts: 18
    it seems that i need to take illegal actions, need to create a hackintosh without buying a mac. and when i'm satisfied i'll buy the pro