Stage drop down is not enough, need two arrows.

famekraftsfamekrafts Member, BASIC Posts: 834
I understand people use tables, but noobs do use stages. So if I have 90 stages it is a mess to open the drop down feature on top bar and then scroll to the next level If I am at level 75 to go to 76 I have to scroll down to level 76. Why not add two arrows beside the scenes icon on top, which allows to jump to the previous or next stage. Also keep the drop down arrow at bottom as well.

I think it wI'll really speed up game making, especially during testing of game where we have to jump from one stage to another every few minutes.

Also the option to select more than one actor should be added, sometimes it's a mess to select each actor one by one. This will really help in the layers pallets, where a group of actors can be selected together and using shortcut keys can be taken to the bottom or top of layer or even switch layers.

I m not sure how much troublesome it will be to add the feature but will save lot of time. Currently I have to spend about 15 minutes every time I add a new actors and forget that it will be added to top most layer.

Comments

• BBEnkBBEnk Member Posts: 1,764
    If I have a lot of scenes I just click the home button and select from there.
  • famekraftsfamekrafts Member, BASIC Posts: 834
    Ya I do that, but when I am making changes from one stage to another it will be much faster. Going back and forth sometimes hangs and crashes the gs. If with one click I can go to the next or previous scene it will be much faster.