Question About Mac App Store Certificates

Ok so I just got my mac dev licence. I'm having trouble signing games though and am getting an error at the final stage.

I have all the certificates installed in keychain access and in xcode.
But when viewing in keychain access 3 of the certificates *don't* have a key icon showing they have been signed by my private key.

These are:

Developer ID Certification Authority
Apple Application Integration Certification Authority
Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority

So do those certificates need to be signed by your private key? And if so, how do I do that?

Any advice is appreciated.

Here's the error I am getting

Answers

• lycettebroslycettebros Member, PRO Posts: 1,598
    You need to install a key - request a private key through keychain...you will know it works when your certificates in keychain can be opened with a little drop arrow and it will show a private key icon. If you do not see that now then your keys are not linked to your developer account etc. and will not publish.
    I believe you need to generate private and public keys before you generate certificates.
  • HoneyTribeStudiosHoneyTribeStudios Member Posts: 1,792
    edited December 2012
    @lycettebros -Hi, thanks for the reply. Well I already have the private key - otherwise I'd have never been able to sign any apps at all :)

Maybe I just didn't make it clear that the certs I mentioned are the only ones not to be signed by the key - all others are.

Bob over at GS helpdesk says that those ones I mentioned are not even needed in the login panel of keychain access. Will see if removing them helps...

EDIT: Ok, so for anyone else having the same problem...

I tried the solution mentioned by @pinkio75 and now i can sign mac apps.

So I re-uploaded the game to GS publishing using 0.10.0

And then signed it with 0.10.1

And this works. I'll see if it gets through mac app store approval ok without any technical issues...