Want someone to Develop a Game!

Hello

i want a game like this ( https://itunes.apple.com/pk/app/linkoidz/id338887297?mt=8 ) for ISO and Android. is there someone who can make game something like or a different ( of curse not same as it is) with different style concept and graphics etc.plz help me how much costly it would be

Comments

• HappyBadgersHappyBadgers Member Posts: 53
    You're looking at a lot of time to develop even a seemingly simple game. Probably 250+ hours at a bare minimum. Everyone has different rates, but expect the cost to be somewhere between $50-$100 an hour.
  • mnaseertariqmnaseertariq Member Posts: 62
    You're looking at a lot of time to develop even a seemingly simple game. Probably 250+ hours at a bare minimum. Everyone has different rates, but expect the cost to be somewhere between $50-$100 an hour.
    hmmm may be you are right, if i said to you suggest me a game its idea or other thing then any help can i get from you?
  • carlblanchetcarlblanchet Member Posts: 755
    If you are looking to spend little money (by this I still mean a couple hundred bucks) try and come up with a simpler game idea, because the ones you ask for are very complex and gamesalad is not the right program for such games. What about something like doodle jump but with your own twist?
  • famekraftsfamekrafts Member, BASIC Posts: 834
    Still the developing cost will be a lot.
  • mnaseertariqmnaseertariq Member Posts: 62
    If you are looking to spend little money (by this I still mean a couple hundred bucks) try and come up with a simpler game idea, because the ones you ask for are very complex and gamesalad is not the right program for such games. What about something like doodle jump but with your own twist?
    hmmm you are right if we develop something simple like you said or any other idea or any help like to find idea and developed the game that would be great what do you think?
  • HappyBadgersHappyBadgers Member Posts: 53
    One idea, is to look at games already created by Game Salad users, and ask if they would be willing to re-tool (change graphics, themes, and tweak gameplay) their existing game for your purposes. Not all would be willing to do this, but some might, and it would be much less expensive.
  • jamie_cjamie_c ImagineLabs.rocks Member, PRO Posts: 5,772
    Do you have any idea what your budget is for the project?