how does getting money from your assets work?

hi

for the assets you put on the marketplace you get the money you earn at the end of each month am i correct?
is it like the 1st of the month or later?
and does it pay into your paypal account?

thanks for feedback.

Comments

• ChakkuChakku Member Posts: 1,513
    @jimbo340

You have to make at least $100 before they pay you.

Chakku
  • RPRP Member Posts: 1,990
    edited January 2013
    "how does getting money from your assets work?"

I try to catch mine as they are on the way to school or a dark alley and stick something pointy in their side and say "gimme your money". Tends to work okay.

Yes, It is monthly.

As Chakku mentioned you must total $100.00 before a payment trasfer is made.

That payment goes to your Paypal account.

• jimbo340jimbo340 Member Posts: 55
    @RP and @Chakku thanks just wondering!
  • bosonebosone Member Posts: 56
    just another quick question, since i'm new on the marketplace (my assets appeared today!)
    How can i check my current balance??
  • SlickZeroSlickZero Houston, TexasMember, Sous Chef Posts: 2,870
    just another quick question, since i'm new on the marketplace (my assets appeared today!)
    How can i check my current balance??
    You'll get a monthly statement. And you don't get paid until your asset sales are at least $100
    thanks!
    I knew about that 100$ limit and it's a bit tricky! I hope to reach it soon or later...
    but if i earn only 10$, will they be kept by gamesalad until the end of the world, or sooner or later (1 year, 2 years?), will they be tranferred to my paypal account?
  • TaidakenTaidaken Member Posts: 271
    thanks!
    I knew about that 100$ limit and it's a bit tricky! I hope to reach it soon or later...
    but if i earn only 10$, will they be kept by gamesalad until the end of the world, or sooner or later (1 year, 2 years?), will they be tranferred to my paypal account?
    I hope you make more than 10$ by the end of the world
    I hope so! :)
    let's see the first report in february :-B

You'll get a monthly statement. And you don't get paid until your asset sales are at least $100
    when should I receive the monthly statement? i uploaded my music in january.
    will the statement arrive even if the sales were zero?
    thx!

• RPRP Member Posts: 1,990
    The report can come a week or two into the next month. As far as a report on zero sales, I don't know as I have not experienced that just yet.
  • TaidakenTaidaken Member Posts: 271
    usually around the 7th to 10th of each month you should recieve a report
    edited March 2013
    thanks!
    I hope you make more than 10$ by the end of the world
    ok... in two months i have made 3.5$
    at this rate, i will reach 100$ in about 5 years. not bad!
    I hope either the sales will increase or gamesalad will lower the 100$ limit for the drawback...
    well, second month was something better, but still far from the 100$ limit! :)
    I hope the trend will go up! :D