Proofreader available

tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
I would like to offer my services as a proofreader of text. This could include the app description, website information, in-game dialogue and help screens, etc. You would send me your text – either all at once or as you create it – and I would send you back the corrected version with notations and suggestions where needed. Note that this is not a coding offer. I would require the text in a separate document (e.g Word, Google Docs, etc.).

Having a well-crafted game includes avoiding mispellings (did you catch that?), grammar errors, and illogical sentences.

I teach creative writing and served as a yearbook editor in college. While I’ve been doing this pro bono for a few select individuals, I presume that by advertising my services here I may have a significant number of requests, so I will be charging a nominal fee.

Rates:
• $5 for up to 500 words
• For text longer than 500 words, contact me for a quote

Please do not post requests here. You may send me a private message and I will be happy to provide further details or answer any questions you may have.

Tatian

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

Comments

• LumpAppsLumpApps Member Posts: 2,880
    Thanks for the free treat ;)
  • POMPOM Member Posts: 2,599
    edited January 2013
    I can honestly say Tatian is the right guy for the job, he did the proof reading for my project and he gave great results as well as awesome advices to make the text much reacher, I really enjoyed working with him!
    We all know that it's highly important to make the text in the game, weather it's the description or In game text, grammar mistakes free, and try to keep as correct English as possible to publish a polished product..

Tatiang is giving fast results with a VERY reasonable price. I look forward to work with him on future projects.

Thank you again Tatian!

Roy.
  • tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    Thanks, @P-O-M! Appreciate the kind feedback.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User