Its crazy

TDGamesTDGames Member Posts: 13
edited November -1 in Introductions
I was looking around the web for stuff like gamesalad and i found this 2d software for iPhone game making and i was thinking doesn't look that good then i found the price of it!
500$ For something that doesn't look as nearly good as gamesalad so the reason i opened this topic is i just wanted to say thanks gamesalad for making this software and stuff! and not charging 500$ even tho at one point something is going to cost money

Comments

• RossiRossi Member Posts: 5
    Just out of pure curiosity what was name of the program/URL of the $500 program please TDGames.
  • JGary321JGary321 Member Posts: 1,246
    OMG Fetaboy broke commandment 1!

1. Though shalt have no other Game Creators before GS!

Repent brother!

-JGary
  • RossiRossi Member Posts: 5
    Thanks Fetaboy will take a look at it later.
  • FetaboyFetaboy Member, PRO Posts: 191
    I'm actually a programmer for a living, have various apps already in the appstore, and own the 2d version of Torque (but not iTorque). I've been evaluating the different game making tools (along with Unity and cocos2d). I must say, I am very impressed with gamesalad and have a nice prototype of my fairly complex game already up and running after 2 solid days of working at it.

So far from what I can tell, for a 2d iphone game, gamesalad wins hands down. I can't wait to actually be able to compile my prototype for the iphone and check out the performance.