If I click the play button screen stays black or the picture is broken or completely different

I have windows 7 and i am new here. first i tried a car game tutorial from youtube. I did EXACTLY what the person from the tutorial did and everything was the same as in the tutorial. BUT when i clicked the play button the screen was black. Then i thought it was my fault because im a noob here :D so I watched the tutorial over and over again but nothing changed. then ive downloaded two games from the cookbook. the first works only sometimes and the other doesnt work at all :( Can anyone help me to fix the problem? Ive just started to work with gamesalad and I dont want to stop now :(

Comments

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    Best thread title of the month. :))

8-X
  • dagget23dagget23 Member Posts: 8
    lol whats so funny?
  • FrenchwolfFrenchwolf Member Posts: 1
    Got the same problem.
  • dfpisani@gmail.comdfpisani@gmail.com Member Posts: 5
    same problem here using windo 7 64 bit and 32 bit, windows xp and windows 8
  • tylerglessnertylerglessner Member Posts: 246
    Maybe @SaladStraightShooter can help y'all?
  • knurreknurre Member Posts: 4
    I´ve got the exact same problem. :( Im new here 2 and dont wanna stop either...
  • -Timo--Timo- Member Posts: 2,313
    your working on windows and there is a little bug... when the position is something with .5 or something behind the . the actor is on the position without the . so when the position is 100.5 its on position 1005... so delete .5 and the position should work fine...
    the color is also a problem, when your color is a mix of 2 colors (red=255 green=100 blue=0 or something) the color in preview is white. so you can only have 1 color (red, green, blue, white, black) so red=255 blue=0 green=0 then the color is red and it should work.
    on mac you don't have these problems, so maybe consider buying a mac :)
  • bent73bent73 Member Posts: 17
    same problem.... The windows version is crappy....