Application Loader issues

I keep getting the error: Application failed code sign verification. The signature was invalid, contains disallowed entitlements, or it was not signed with an iPhone Distribution Certificate.

I have tried new certificates, and that did not work.

Answers

• kinzuakinzua Member Posts: 554
    did you install + uploaded all certificates?? You must be missing out on something. Double checking will help. Follow a video tut if possible.
  • WingmanappsWingmanapps Member Posts: 458
    Remember to make another provisioning profile when uploading to appstore - you cant use the one you used to make adhoc builds.
  • LiosStudiosLiosStudios Member Posts: 53
    I'm pretty sure that I installed and uploaded the distribution certificate, and the developer one. And I used a new provisioning profile. Any links to good video tuts. I can't seem to find a good one, or at least one that helps me with my situation.
    Do you development, and distribution certificates need to be different? Do I need to delete certificates off my computer if I am not using them?
  • lycettebroslycettebros Member, PRO Posts: 1,598
    If you are replacing certificates in the keychain then first delete them from the keychain and then drag the certs onto the keychain to install them. If a cert is not in the keychain it will have no effect.

Both certs need to link to each other (you will see a drop down arrow and opening it will show the other linked vert with a little lock symbol).

Also open xCode and open the Organizer to see if your prov files are registered correctly - they will have a green tick next to them.
    Now i am getting an errorCode Signing Error 1: iPhone Developer: Kimberly Sullivan (S9WV64N9V5): ambiguous (matches "iPhone Developer: Kimberly Sullivan (S9WV64N9V5)" in /Library/Keychains/System.keychain and "iPhone Developer: Kimberly Sullivan (S9WV64N9V5)" in /Users/tylersulivan/Library/Keychains/login.keychain)

Make sure your provisioning profile, developer certificate, and WWDR certificate are installed, valid, not expired or duplicated, and signed with a private key in the keychain on the computer you are signing with.

Okay so I have a developer one, and a distributer one, but I cant find my WWDR one. I downloaded it but when I click on it nothing happens.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Could I delete all of "my certificates" and start over? Getting the WWDR, Distribution, and development certificate?
    And What are those 3 orange certificates?
    I deleted the orange certs, and tried again without success. :(
    i deleted all my previous wwdr vert, development vert, and distribution cert. Then i followed this tutorial. Now i have a new WWDR certificate, and a distribution certificate. But it is still not working

HELP PLEASE this is the last thing I need to do before my app is submitted!
    YEESSSSS!!!! I finally got it! I decided to try one more time before I went to sleep. I deleted Xcode, and reinstalled it. And I also deleted all of my provsioning profiles and I got it. Thanks for your help everyone!