WWDR Private Key

I have been trying to publish for a while now, and I think its because my WWDR cert does not show up in "my certificates" and does not have a private key. How Do I do this?

Answers

• tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Man you really need to keep all of your publishing troubles to one thread.

• LiosStudiosLiosStudios Member Posts: 53
    I just really need help, and this is so frustrating. When I think I have isolated the problem I start a new thread because it is about something else.

I am done with one of them, and I want it closed, I just need it changed to answered.
  • gamesfuagamesfua Member Posts: 723
    @liosstudios good luck with your issue. In the future if you want the post answered you'll need to create the post as a question. So when you start a new post choose "ask a question" and then you'll have control over if its answered or not. Best of luck!
    @anatomyofdreams the thread is a question No one has commented on it so I can't select if it was answered or unanswered. It is my post about camera origins.
  • gamesfuagamesfua Member Posts: 723
    edited February 2013
    Sorry about that @liosstudios. I misread what you said. I read it in a way that appeared you didn't know how to have your question set to answered.

Not sure if this will help...
    I followed everything in that video and now I can't even sign the app in the Gamesalad Publisher. I get this error.

Code Signing Error 1: iPhone Developer: Kimberly Sullivan (S9WV64N9V5): ambiguous (matches "iPhone Developer: Kimberly Sullivan (S9WV64N9V5)" in /Library/Keychains/System.keychain and "iPhone Developer: Kimberly Sullivan (S9WV64N9V5)" in /Users/tylersulivan/Library/Keychains/login.keychain)

Make sure your provisioning profile, developer certificate, and WWDR certificate are installed, valid, not expired or duplicated, and signed with a private key in the keychain on the computer you are signing with.
    I fixed it, but I am still getting stuck at application loader with the error: Application failed code sign verification. The signature was invalid, contains disallowed entitlements, or it was not signed with an iPhone Distribution Certificate.
    YEESSSSS!!!! I finally got it! I decided to try one more time before I went to sleep. I deleted Xcode, and reinstalled it. And I also deleted all of my provsioning profiles and I got it. Thanks for your help everyone!