Nothing in my gamesalad works!

Hi guys

i did download and install game salad im my computer (Windows/PC)

When i create an a actor, configure a simple animation, drop images of the animation, game salad stop work.

When i drop an a actor into the screem of the game, nothing appear, and when i press play, nothing happends :(

Can anybody help me? is that a problem of how i install the game? or coding something?

Comments

• dell21dell21 Member, PRO Posts: 2
    The same problem to me,
    nothing works on my Mac.

David From Guatemala.
  • tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    "Nothing works." As you can imagine, this isn't helpful in terms of giving us enough information to help you. I'm sure what you're both describing is frustrating but if you can tell us step-by-step what you're doing and...

(1) Can you open ANY project files and preview them? What about a new, blank file? What about a free demo/template?
    (2) What version of GS Creator are you using?
    (3) What version of Mac OS X or Windows are you using?

...I'm sure someone here can help you out.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• dell21dell21 Member, PRO Posts: 2
    Hello ...
    - My Physics dosen't work
    - Some behaviors like Rules and Move objects
    I make a couple mini games ... not big deal,
    so, when I create a new game ... nothing works this time.

I reinstalled, but nothing happend.

Tks for the Help.
  • TheGabfatherTheGabfather Member Posts: 633
    edited April 2013
    @dell21 What do you mean by Physics not working for your games? Do you mean not being able to edit the default values for Physics Attributes in the Attributes Tab? Or Physics-related effects in Rules not firing up correctly?

If you can just answer the questions asked by Tatiang, and probably attach a screencap or short video of your dilemma, it would be a big help. Otherwise, things are quite vague right now :)