(PAID) Need a Quiz game template

I have a multilanguage quiz game I want to make.
1) The template should be aple to handle two languages as minimum.
2) When the user have selected the language to use, then the level selection screen should appear.
3) The levels should be: Easy, Middle, Hard and Mixed.
4) Each question should have three answers, and only one with the correct answer.
5) When the quiz is finished, then the score should be calculated (% corrected answers).
6) The finish screen should have "Share with friends" (Facebook) link.
7) The quiz should use Gamecenter.
8) The questions and answers should be imported from a file - for a easier update.

I have this quiz in itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/dk/app/greenland-quiz/id492916454?l=da&mt=8 this I need to "upgrade" with more questions, languages etc.
But this was made from an external, and it was not a GameSalad work, so because of this I need someone to make me a template :-)

Please send me your thoughts, and your price.

Thanks,
Ulrik Motzfeldt
Sisimiut, Greenland.

Comments

• ChakkuChakku Member Posts: 1,513
    @kalak
    PM sent.
  • Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271
    We have a Trivia template over on our website if you wanted to take a look.

http://gshelper.com/?p=430
  • kalakkalak Member, PRO Posts: 48
    Hi Braydon_SFX
    I have your template. But I don't have any idea how I can implement my wishes into your template. I don't know Gamesalad that well (-yet) :-)
  • tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    Honestly, if you don't know GameSalad well, buying a template is not going to work out very well. That template is very well constructed but if you don't understand how it works and how to adapt it for your needs, it's not going to be very useful.

It sounds to me like you either need to pay someone to build an app (not a template) or you need to pay someone to assist you with using the template that you already purchased. I imagine @Braydon_SFX might be up for some paid consulting work (I can't speak for him). I also have clients who I am building trivia/quiz apps for, so feel free to send me a PM if you like.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• FabianRFabianR Member Posts: 1
    hello, I need a free test template or tutorial to create it, I am student of Colombia, I need help with this application is for a nonprofit students.

thank you very much,
  • zweg25zweg25 Member Posts: 738
    Hi,
    Is there a time frame you need this in and is there a certain amount you are looking to pay. Also are you looking for artwork implemented in the game or you will handle the artwork. Do you also want a timer, specific achievements/ Gamecenter leaderboards. Also there is no Facebook integration but there is twitter.
    I can do all this for you, if you are interested I will send you a PM and go over what you would like
  • CodeMonkeyCodeMonkey Head Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 1,803
    GameSalad has a template on the marketplace as well.

http://marketplace.gamesalad.com/#query=gameteamone&product=16610

Just edit the QuestionsMaster table with your questions, wrong answers, and correct answer. Also you can pick one of the three layouts for that question or design your own layouts by modifying the LayoutSetup table and selecting that row for your question. You can even include images as answers for the question.