Where has GSHelper gone? (Max)

2»

Comments

• maxbeaumontmaxbeaumont Member Posts: 616
    edited April 2013
    Hey guys,

I think the app is finally done, and I've taken it as far as it can go. It's been a fun and wild ride over the last couple of months, and I am ready to hand over the reins to the next owner who can take this to market and make it the huge success I know it can be. If you or someone you know is interested in getting involved, please refer to the craigslist ad below, and contact me if you need me. If anyone helps me to find a buyer, and it works out, I'll give $1k to that person.

Cheers
    Max
  • DeadlySeriousMediaDeadlySeriousMedia ArizonaMember Posts: 838
    Seems like you could really take this places. I'm surprised you're selling it. I can see this doing well on KickStarter. Maybe get you some servers, a team, some marketing. People love the idea of anonymity as it's a rare thing these days.
  • Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271
    Yep, I agree with @DeadlySeriousMedia. It's great to see it done, though!
  • DeadlySeriousMediaDeadlySeriousMedia ArizonaMember Posts: 838
    I guess I can understand looking at all the work that has to be done to get this to a successful launch and be a lot discouraged. The time and effort left is fairly large, but this boasts a ton of features and could be a welcome addition to other SM apps out there.
  • BazookaTimeBazookaTime Member Posts: 1,274
    Looks like a pretty amazing app, good luck finding a buyer.

(For clarity, are we allowed to advertise our games (released or unreleased) for sale on the forums)? I would like to list my stuff as well but I thought we couldn't do that?
    Hey guys,

Thanks for all the input.. At this point, the amount of work that needs to be done to make it a success, just isn't worth my time, especially as a free app. I am actually looking into starting a new marketing firm for promoting apps/products/business's, ect. More on that soon ;)

As always, thanks for all your support with everything I do, game related and non game related.

Cheers
    Max
    New marketing firm is live! If you want to check it out, feel free to visit the link in my signature.

I'm also here for anyone wanting to chat and wants some advice on marketing.. Over the past few years, I've gotten pretty good at it.

Cheers
    Max