problem after formatting windows7 pc , save file cant play it (same version 0.10.00 beta)

DarkpaxDarkpax Member Posts: 22
edited March 2013 in Working with GS (Mac)
Hey everyone im really new and work very well on my app.
One time first , my english isnt the best xD
So the problem i took is, i have formatting my windows pc . before i save my gamesalad work on usb stick and on my external drive.
After formatting and install all my programs i need, i have start my gamesalad save file and it looks well.
nothing wrong.
But when i press the play button the screen images ar really big suspended =(
The only think to fix that i found is to set actors X: Y: W: H: and R: less of the original

What can i do?

A save isnt a save when i must edit all after open again later =(

Answers

• SolarPepperStudiosSolarPepperStudios Member Posts: 754
    Hmm... ok I have a few questions:
    1. What format is the thumb-drive in?
    2. What do you mean "actors are really big suspended?"
    3. Can you post a screenshot of how it looks?
    :)
  • DarkpaxDarkpax Member Posts: 22
    edited March 2013
    Hey thanks for ur help and interest . The Drive Format is fat32
    Big suspended Means, example: actor 1 position is (xy) 50, 100 and on preview the actor move in this example out of screen or in one corner. And the other think is an actor in example actor 2 has color (rgb) 12,12,12 and on preview its invisible or yellow or something, but not with all actors I've created on my save. I buy now a Mac mini , the Mac version hasn't this problem , and the export from windows with the ( bugs) can't load . Gs crash ... . I build main menu now new on Mac. I wait for updates. Hope that fix problems and bugs. I don't like to miss gs . I buy pro on that time where no bugs left ^,^