Pretty cool vid on the game industry

EbreezeEbreeze Member, PRO Posts: 481
edited March 2013 in Non-GS Game News
Watch it !

Comments

• imGuaimGua Member Posts: 1,089
    I've actually think he will focus the fact the we now have a lot more open platforms, which had open the gate to the flood of crappy games and this might be the reason for the new crush.
  • DoguzDoguz Member Posts: 500
    Very interesting. I can see a lot of parallels in the hollywood movie industry. So much crap being produced from there with really bad story lines, but costing millions to make.
  • dmilinovichiiidmilinovichiii Member Posts: 620
    Very interesting! I can proudly say that I haven't purchased an EA game since well before 2008. I have in general hated EA games.

I wonder when we will see an AppStore crash?
  • GraphicWarehouseGraphicWarehouse Member Posts: 927
    @MrRinoy the app store is dead, boring, and over saturated. I just got my windows dev acc and a blackberry one for free. (unfortunately no gs on blackberry :( )

Pretty cool video, I got through the whole thing but it doesn't really relate to us as mobile devs.
  • EbreezeEbreeze Member, PRO Posts: 481
    The AppStore is highly competive , a little boring these days...we need more infinity blade, galaxy on fire games... Less " pay every second of gameplay EA micro transactions horse crap " :P ...I still have hope though
  • GraphicWarehouseGraphicWarehouse Member Posts: 927
    edited March 2013
    1 good title is all the app store needs right now. Only 1 to come back but I think that one will be drowned with crap like real racing 3 before it could save the app store for a week and we need another :D