GameSalad expert for hire.

2»

Comments

• domeniusdomenius Member Posts: 108

@wij_man you specifically asked me to take no action in the email you sent me, nor did you ask anything that would elicit a response, beyond what has already been stated here, so no action was taken. If you would like me to try and fix the problems I need you to send me the last build of the game as I no longer have it. I would be more than happy to try and make things right.

Your email to me stated: "You asked me to get in touch. I don't want the game finishing, I waited so long for you to come back to me that other games were released which had the exact functionality I was asking for." Therefore I did not take action at your request.

• SnapFireStudiosSnapFireStudios Member Posts: 1,603

@domenius - Might want to take a look so that you can clarify.

• Thomas
  • tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

@SnapFireStudios I had asked the parties involved to communicate privately, which they've done. At this point, they have resolved the issue.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934

Take this offline guys. This is a private dispute. You guys supposedly resolved this by email already and yet your posting that there have been no emails period. Someone's lying flat out. And the forums are not your court to solve that mystery.

• domeniusdomenius Member Posts: 108
    edited February 2015

Hey all,

I am once again available to take on new contract jobs. Anyone looking for a GameSalad expert to assist with their project can either PM me here on the forums or email me at sao@aerrevan.com to discuss their venture further. I look forward to it!

Sean (Domenius)

• marina.olenskamarina.olenska Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2016

Hello. If you’re still looking for a programming job you must be interested in posting your portfolio and resume here: https://www.xplace.com/dev/freelancers. This website is commission free, the rates are high there, and a lot of employers in need of a programmer often visit it, so I think you should offer them your software development services.