I'm starting a video series on Gamesalad

JVincentJVincent Member Posts: 2
edited April 2013 in Community Tutorials
I thought this might be the place to post this. I'm starting a web tutorial series on Gamesalad and I thought some of you might be interested in that. I'm going to be demoing a ton of really cool ideas and I'm not entirely sure how far I'm going to go with this. Check out the first tutorial below in which we make a hello world app.. with Nic Cage.

Comments

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    As someone who makes videos here are my recommendations. One, stop rocking your chair. Two be brief and to the point and it's a good idea to invest in screen recorder software. Checkout my videos and see how it keep it moving along and to the point. This will help more people as they can get the info they want fast and will get more people to watch. Good luck!
  • glyniusglynius Member Posts: 231
    I totally agree with @FryingBaconStudios ,
    thanks for making the effort to share the knowledge, but you should take care of these details, put some oil to your chair, get a microphone and be brief.
  • RPRP Member Posts: 1,990
    edited April 2013
    That profile pic kinda makes you look like Anton Chigurh. Actually, a lot! Lol.

Good luck on the vids, folks can always use them!
  • BazookaTimeBazookaTime Member Posts: 1,274
    Thanks for taking the time to contribute.
  • JVincentJVincent Member Posts: 2
    I'll make sure I take care of everything that's been mentioned here! Thanks for the input!
  • SnapFireStudiosSnapFireStudios Member Posts: 1,603
    edited April 2013
    @RP - Haha.. those are really similar. ;)
    - Thomas
    P.S. Best luck with the vids :)