Testflight Issue

DesBDesB Member Posts: 39
Hey Folks...I am a big fan of Testflight...and have successfully posted quite a few apps to my testers..Howevr, I am now having a problem with one particular App....The App works perfectly on my Mac, but when I "export" it to my testers, the App appears incomplete!!!....It is a calculator of sorts....with two sliders, to allow the user to change variables, giving the end answer...However, on the Testflight version, the answer actor simply does not respond.!! (to repeat myself, it works perfectly well on the Mac!!
Can anyone give me a few ideas?
Tks
DesB

Answers

• SolarPepperStudiosSolarPepperStudios Member Posts: 754
    How many times have you tried to reupload it?
  • tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    Apps usually run differently when Previewed vs. iOS Viewer vs. adhoc (e.g. TestFlight). What is the answer actor rule that is failing? Is it a When Touch is Pressed or something else?

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• DesBDesB Member Posts: 39
    Hi Guys...Thanks for your input...To answer your questions....(1) I tried to upload it about 10 times! (2)It failed at the time of opening the App in Testflight.....But GOOD NEWS, I have found the answer in the meantime....I applied a "constrain Attribute" to the answer actor....and this solved it!...Many thanks for your interest...Much appreciated!
This discussion has been closed.