Please help I don't have keychain keys, my Xcode 4.3.3 version unable to recognize the profiles

Hello, about 1 hour ago I have deleted certificates from keychain. and requested new certificates 1) Apple WWDRCA, 2) iOS_Development 3) iOS_Distribution. I have created an new app id and also new profiles in Provisioning profiles. so in Xcode my Certificates are not active it says "unable to codesign using identities in this team: no private keys available" both Develop and Distribution.

I have 3 Provision profiles in Xcode and in App Dev Center. they are: 1)Development Profile, 2)Disribution profile which has identifier com.nurlan.app
3) iOS Team Provision Profile* identifier is looks like K4GA7YAS*

All Profiles in xcode : "valid signing identity not found"

What is this all? Please help me

Comments

• 3itg3itg Member, PRO Posts: 382
    Honestly... (and I have helped alot of people with this problem)
    You can tell us all day what did.
    But it will be really hard for any of us to tell you where you went wrong.
    I know its not the answer you want to hear, but start over again.
    Delete ALL of your old certs (back them up if you are worried about it).
    Important! >> double check that your Xcode is updated to the recent version for your OS. (I am using Lion, running Xcode 4.5.2, after having to update recently)

Now, once you are clean...
    Deny Old Certs, Request New ones, refresh and download them.
    These certs should be your Developer Certs & apple WWDC.
    Set up your App ID.
    Provision your device.
    Open Xcode, select Organizer from your Window drop down.
    Connect your provisioned device, Verify you get no errors and a green light.
    Create a Developer Provisioning Profile, for that device, for the App ID you want to test.
    Download it and drag it onto Xcode.
    Create an AdHoc Build by publishing through Gamesalad and signing with your developer cert. Drag the resulting .app onto iTunes and sync your device.

When this works...
    go back to the Provisioning Profile and create a new Provisioning Profile, Choose App Store, Choose the correct App ID, download the profile, drag it onto Xcode, open organizer.
    Now Open Gamesalad, Publish, Sign app with the new distribution profile, upload to iTunes Connect.

Hope it helps.

I cant find the post to verify this, but Im pretty sure your problem is with Xcode 4.3.3...
    So the above instructions might be overkill, might not be.
    But update your Xcode before you do anything else.
    (Lion you want 4.5.3, ML you want 4.6.1)
  • alarm656alarm656 Member Posts: 291
    I cant find the post to verify this, but Im pretty sure your problem is with Xcode 4.3.3...
    So the above instructions might be overkill, might not be.
    But update your Xcode before you do anything else.
    (Lion you want 4.5.3, ML you want 4.6.1)
    Hi, thank you for your advice and help ;) I understood one thing. When I deleted first certificates in keychain with them automatically deleted a small key under the certificates. When I requested second time a new certificates I got new certificates but with out small key under the certificates. So in the Xcode I didn't get my new certificates correctly. Than other App ID, Provision profiles also don't recognized in Xcode. Now I'm trying to request a certificates one more again maybe I missed something?
    Device is for me big problem))) My Xcode is 4.3.3 and my currently iPhone's iOS is 4.1))) I can't update my iPhone iOS because my iphone is blocked by fucken Chinese Unicom Operator!
    http://www.apple.com/certificateauthority/ I think there is something is hidden)))) can someone explain me please what is this? Apple Root Certificates?
    Did you drag your dev certs from apple onto your keychain?
    Hi, Now is ok, thanks. I have requested another Develop and Distribution Certificates. So they are working on Xcode. App ID and Profiles are good. But I didn't tested I'm getting error)) and when I App file is uploaded I have to create Xcode project right? What kind of provision profile I have to use to create Xcode zip app file? To send the Apple. I have tried one more time with Develop profile but I got error)
    if you are sending it to apple, you need to sign it with your distribution profile, not dev or adhoc. no need for an Xcode project. upload directly to itunes connect or use application loader.
    Distribution profile? :) Thank you! Will try today evening. And I can directly upload it to iTunes connect? It will be zip format Yeap,
    if you are sending it to apple, you need to sign it with your distribution profile, not dev or adhoc. no need for an Xcode project. upload directly to itunes connect or use application loader.
    please please please help me. What to do? Every time when I tried to download app project I have 2 Developer and 2 Distribution profile. I uploaded project with 0.10.0 version GS and downloaded with 0.10.1 everything is worked I had 2 Dev and 2 Distr Profiles. But GS 0.10.0 version has no crop option so and I made all project with GS 0.10.1 so I decided to upload with 0.10.1 and download with 0.10.1 than upload with 0.10.2 and download with 0.10.1 and 0.10.2 but I'm getting error. error message here please see http://www.facebook.com/groups/gamesalad/