Hiring Advanced (Experts) GameSalad Programmer

I'm designing a professional title that needs to have the fluidity and perfect controls of any of the top selling 'running' aps out there, combined with elements of Super Mario World. It will need to have dynamic graphics that can change mid level (as in look completely different based on a power up). (Think Megarun, BitRunner, MonsterRun quality graphics and controls mixed with Super Mario World style maps and gameplay elements).

If you think you are this skilled please send me over examples of your work (YouTube, and playable demos help, also iTunes links are encouraged). This is a fully funded project, with ties into major names such as IGN.com. The graphics will be completely provided by other team members, and the music will be done by professional recording artists (such as www.the-slag.com).

Only serious applicants please, if you're relatively new to GameSalad and portable gaming development then please don't waste both of our time. AAA title development only.

SEND TO: djslagoff@gmail.com

Comments

• dreambotstudiosdreambotstudios Member Posts: 4
    GSHelper.com has been down most of the day.... but I am interested in these services, thank you
  • theslagtheslag Member Posts: 9
    Position has been filled. Thanks guys!