Does GS works properly in windows ?

I downloaded the gamesalad and installed it with/without additional programs gamesalad suggested to install and the result is the same
My problem is that when I try to put a new actor to scene it spawns on a random X Y coordinate. Somehow I can manage to get the actor to scene then when i press preview it moves to left bottom corner of the scene. Any ideas about how to fix this bug or problem.
I have a 64 bit windows
Fully updated
I seriously need to get this thing working just give me some ideas about how to make this thing working. Now I am starting a vmware mac system and working and so on but i cant continue to work like this.
Thank you all for your attention.

Answers

• future_games_101future_games_101 Member Posts: 58
    well, I have windows and it works fine for me. so there might be a bug in it . if it were me I would just try to download the windows version again. (ps. make sure you downloaded the windows version in the first place, if you have a windows computer)
  • redneksiredneksi Member Posts: 12
    edited April 2013
    You cannot install the mac version to windows so i am pretty sure that i downloaded the correct GS. There are couple people who is suffering from my problem as well and there is not anybody that has found a solution for this problem. I am going to make a video of it hope people understand this problem more clearly
  • SolarPepperStudiosSolarPepperStudios Member Posts: 754
    @redneksi I think thats a bug they are fixing. I would look at @Code_Wizard 's post on the future update and see if it has that fix. :)