Free iOS logos

Comments

• DokDok Member Posts: 22
    @KevinCross
    I have been only starting to do logos recently and its a change from my usual art.
    Thanks though I was looking for some constructive criticism. Will continue to learn logos and will hopefully be better soon.
  • KevinCrossKevinCross London, UKMember Posts: 1,894
    My only constructive feedback is if it's a font only logo, try to do things with the text that most couldn't do themselves or didn't think of doing. If not consider spending time finding the right font. I'm quite good with Photoshop myself and have over 10,000 fonts on my computer so I could easily type my name and export it, but I can't wow myself, nor do I have the time to do so.

That being said, good luck with it :)
    Ok
    I personally love those logos which consist mainly of a nice font and then have a few effects put on etc. but your opinion is always valued and ill take that on board. Thanks.
    Ive still been learning tutorials etc. to learn the tricks of photoshop so thats why most of mine are still just a font but ill try and learn other styles
  • SnapFireStudiosSnapFireStudios Member Posts: 1,603
    Thanks @Dok for taking the time to do those but unfortunately I'm not a big fan of logos that just consist mainly of an installed font.
    What do you think most of @VeiraGames's logos are?
    - Thomas
    edited August 2013
    @SnapFireStudios it's what you do with the font and choosing the right one that makes a whole world of difference.

I think my feedback across the several posts was fair and constructive
  • VGXVGX Member Posts: 796
    @Dok @KevinCross this thread is for people to request logos and when I have time I do them for FREE. So if you want to bitch and do your own logos, do it on another thread please!
    Lolz @VeiraGames! Where was I being a b with an itch? ***!
    Woah sorry veira games I saw another person do it before and you seemed Ok with them.
    Sorry wont do it again
    edited August 2013
    @Dok @KevinCross if you want to help others then go ahead I don't mind, saves me the bother. What annoys me is when people start having disputes, disagreements, etc... on other peoples threads.
    I had to ask for threads in the past to be closed because of that. But if you feel that you also want to contribute in helping others then I haven't got a problem. Feel free to post here all you want. The more the better!
    @Veira Games
    Kevin Cross was actually just giving me constructive criticism but Ok.
    @Dok Theres a couple logos there, have a look for ideas of your own if you want http://www.mediafire.com/download/vhcu6188y2borur/DOK.zip
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • sparx13sparx13 Member Posts: 97
    Hi, I love the logo's your making @VeiraGames, are you able to make me one for StoneTree Apps? If not that's fine.
    Thanks.
  • LoadedLoaded Member Posts: 240
    Hey @VeiraGames, loving your logos man. Could I have one for Loaded Arts please? I really liked what you did for Snapfire, Zhong Games and Badabonk.

Cheers, Loaded :)

Website » Twitter » Facebook » Loaded Arts - Fun for thumbs.

Developer Blog » 08/01/2015 - Week 72 – Apple, the great dictator…

edited August 2013
    @Veira games
    Thanks Theyre awesome
    edited August 2013
  • BazookaTimeBazookaTime Member Posts: 1,274
    Great stuff here. I could use one for Paul Lind Games but if nothing strikes you that is certainly understandable.
    Thanks @VeiraGames, I'm not sure I do sorry. The colour scheme is quite dark and the style of each letter looks a bit random.

I do appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to have done that though, and I do like a lot of your work in the posts above.
    @KevinCross what is it you want then?
    edited August 2013
    @VeiraGames I really like the NerdCast and Badabonk one you did, and quite like these too: the Jake More one, Snap Fire Studios, JS Games (although a brighter colour), DOK (but again a brighter colour). Sorry for not having much of an idea. I was hoping you'd do some magic and come up with something cool.

If you're happy to have one more go and accept PayPal I'll pm you for your details.
    Thanks @VeiraGames I like the yellow one, it's nice, bright and clear. I'll download the files later when I'm at my computer. Are they PSD's that I can edit? Not a biggie if not
    @KevinCross thanks for the PayPal very generous of you. And yeah PSD's are included hopefully they'll work. One or 2 had issues before. I'm using PS CS6
    @VeiraGames, awesome and you're welcome
  • BazookaTimeBazookaTime Member Posts: 1,274
    Thanks...Looks awesome.
  • ShineHouseGamesShineHouseGames Member, PRO Posts: 100
    Any interest in making one for Shine House Games? I'd be forever indebted :D
  • JagonAppsJagonApps Member Posts: 241
    edited August 2013
    @VeiraGames Hi there! If you have time I would absolutely love a new logo for my company: Jagon Apps, to replace the design as shown in my avatar.

I am looking for quite a bold, contemporary, but fun look.
    A little special design on a lettering of 'Jagon' - or a cool icon, that could be used to identify the entire logo/brand would be ideal!
    Finally if the 'Apps' part could be slightly different like in my current logo, so it could be replaced with a different brand word, like 'Websites' for example, it would be great!!!

Many thanks,
    Max
    edited September 2013