The image is divisible by two, my pixel art is still blurry.

I could scale up all the images to 128x128 or something, but that isn't a perfect fix. The images are 32x32, and I have been scaling them up to 64x64, but it's still blurry when viewed on a larger screen. The images are .pgn. If anyone knows a fix for this I would thank you.

Comments

• GappsoftGappsoft Member Posts: 22
    It must also be 72 dpi
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    the fix is your images need to be made to the right size. You cannot use a 32x32 image and stretch it in your game to 64x64 it will blurry.

also yes you need to have 72ppi as well but it won't matter if your image is smaller than the actor your putting it on. and if you have RI checked then your image need to be at least twice the size of the actor it's in.
  • SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    Like the others have said, make your images 72ppi and make them the correct size.

If you have Resolution Independence checked (for Retina devices) and you have been scaling your images up from 32x32 to 64x64 then your images are 16 times too small (!) because a 64x64 pixel actor would need a 128x128 pixel image, and 32x32 pixels is only 1/16th of the pixel data compared to 128x128.

Scaling anything pixel based up will result in it appearing blurry.