App Trailer Question

MVLMVL Member Posts: 71
Hi All,

I am trying to make a trailer for my new app which is coming out tomorrow. I have seen many trailers made by others on the forums and was wondering what software you use to make your app trailers; preferably making the app look like its being played on an iPhone or iPad. Thank you for any help

~Michael

Comments

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    Reflector is a great software app for you Mac that allows you to use apples air play to mirror you device on your Mac. It displays it in an iPhone or iPad and you can even make the device black or white. You can also record with it.
  • MVLMVL Member Posts: 71
    edited May 2013
    @FryingBaconStudios

Thank you very much! I will have to check it out.
    Also, your trailer for Puck It is amazing! What software did you use to make that?

Thanks

MVL
  • LumpAppsLumpApps Member Posts: 2,880
    Reflector is pretty cool, I tried it this week. You can also use the iPhone simulator and QuickTime to record. You will have to install the GS viewer on the simulator first.
  • The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    I have a degree in film and video production. I do some of the work in Apple's Motion and edit in Final Cut Pro and do my sound work in garage band although I do have sound track pro for more advanced audio sound tracks.
  • MVLMVL Member Posts: 71
    @FryingBaconStudios

That seems a little advanced for me, but I'll be sure to try Reflector for a start. Thanks!

@LudwigHeijden

Thanks for the suggestion. Will have to try it out! Thanks
  • LoungeGamesLoungeGames Member Posts: 86
    I got the screen capture using Jing, and then edited it using Camtasia.
  • weblantisweblantis Member, PRO Posts: 114

Many thanks for the advice. Reflector is really cool and with the 15% Facebook Like discount only $11.