Problem with the creator!?

Hi all, I am new here and new to the world of programming, I have some solid ideas for games and want to start at the basic level, So I have a grasp of what is needed to make games. I have hit a problem while using the guide, Where it states that I need to create a rule to move the object ( using the basic shoot them up template). I set the rule to make it move right via the directional arrows and proceed to make 3 other copies, Though in the drop down box next to it, All I get is the option to go up or down and the manual does not tell me how to rectify this....Am I being dumb here and missed something or is this a bug? Any help would be appreciated. Kind regards, Jamesy73

Comments

• jamesy73jamesy73 Member Posts: 1
    I have solved the issue, Though it would be nice for the manual to clearly point out that I have to adjust the movement settings for each of the directions, Instead of expecting me to know....Anyway I shall pursue with the creator, Though there is not much learning resources for the Windows version as of yet it seems.