Demos for everyone :)

13»

Comments

• neomanneoman Member, BASIC Posts: 826
    Thank you for the demo ... Nice work ;-)
  • FajlajpFajlajp Member Posts: 666
    edited October 2013
    @GM_pandagames
    @Goliath and @neoman
    No problems ;)
  • CodeMonsterCodeMonster ACT, AustraliaMember Posts: 1,078

Bumping this up for all the newcomers :)

• AlanoAlano Member, PRO Posts: 70

@Fajlaip: I sent you a PM. Thanks for helping us newbies!

-Alan

• ZipporahAndMoZipporahAndMo Member Posts: 5

I just tried opening the trivia demo but I keep getting a gray screen. Am I doing something wrong?

@ZipporahAndMo‌
    Which version of gamesalad do you use?
    Are you on Mac or Windows?

• GametymeGametyme Member Posts: 6

Did you ever do the 3d endless runner?

• charliehgreencharliehgreen ArizonaMember Posts: 233

And I love this thread :smiley:
    I'm at work just saving to my dropbox, I needed a lot of these too so you deserve a BIG thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• AlanoAlano Member, PRO Posts: 70

@Fajlajp, Can you make a demo where a hero actor moves(advances) upwards every time he shoots a bad guy? Likewise if he misses a bad guy he moves downward (retreats).

Thanks for helping all of us newbies!
    Alan

Bumping this thread:)

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390
    edited April 2015

@Fajlajp said:
    Bumping this thread:)

This is a great thread and I only found it because of @sebmat86 mentioning it in his wonderful comprehensive thread: http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/79005/new-gs-user-hope-this-makes-you-feel-welcome#latest

@Fajlajp You've been quiet for 6 months now? :/ Hope you are okay?

• sebmat86sebmat86 Member Posts: 339

Thanks for the mention, man! :) Hmm... Yeah, I was wondering about that too, @PhilipCC... Hope you´re OK, @Fajlajp

@PhilipCC said:
    Fajlajp You've been quiet for 6 months now? :/ Hope you are okay?

Yes,I'm okey ;)
    I've been working hard with my Pirate poker game and it has taken all of the time when I'm using GameSalad.
    But as soon as I'm done with it I'll continue making demos :)

• DocJDocJ Member Posts: 66

@Fajlajp Being a rookie, I came across your thread while surfing for answers. It's offers like this, and the help of knowledgeable members like yourself, that makes all the frustrations us rookies suffer from, a lot less frustrating.

Thank you for doing this and I'll definitely be willing to add a request when you get back to it. :)

• jay2dxjay2dx Member Posts: 611

@flapjack that's great to hear, ive actually used your demos to learn in the past, they were and still are a great resource, so thanks,,

and while im here, im having a hard time making pinball flippers :( any ideas?
    ive searched for templates the threads with them in have all had the file deleted/expired.

anyways good to know your here still :)

• hi, can you give any idea how t extend tables in 4 picture 1 word, im stock with only 100 levels and cannot expand.

• smurftedsmurfted Member, PRO Posts: 570

Thread bump...

• SEMASEMA Member Posts: 161

I want to do a project let's say if the mouse button is down the actor will orbit clockwise and if I release it counter clockwise.(orbit around a point)

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390

@SEMA said:
    I want to do a project let's say if the mouse button is down the actor will orbit clockwise and if I release it counter clockwise.(orbit around a point)

I think I recall that either @Armelline or @Socks posted some code snippets on how to do this? I can't remember where I saw it, but I'll look through my folder of GameSalad treasures and see if I can find it... if they can't help.