Please need help with TestFlightApp

Hello all! Please help me to adding app to TestFlightApp. I have some UDID. first of all I have to add UDID to my provision profile. Than what provision profile I need choose when I publish my app while sign app process? AdHoc?

Comments

• SolarPepperStudiosSolarPepperStudios Member Posts: 754
    Yes you add the UDIDs to your Developer Devices and make an Ad Hoc Provisioning Profile with the devices you added.
  • alarm656alarm656 Member Posts: 291
    Yes you add the UDIDs to your Developer Devices and make an Ad Hoc Provisioning Profile with the devices you added.
    Thank you so much Utveckla_Games!
    May I have help about TestFlight iOS SDK? How to add iOS SDK to inside my game project via Xcode?
  • The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    Okay here is how you use it. Get device UDID from the people you want to be able to run the app. Make a adhoc profile on Apple developer with those devises. Publish out your game with GS and sign the app with the adhoc profile you made. On your computer make a new empty folder and name it Payload make sure the p is a capital letter. Put the app file in the payload folder now on a Mac right click or option click the payload folder and select compress. This will create a zip file now change the name from Payload.zip to Payload.ipa you will get a message asking do you want to use the .ipa select ipa. The file icon will change to an iTunes icon. Now just upload this to test flight.
    Okay here is how you use it. Get device UDID from the people you want to be able to run the app. Make a adhoc profile on Apple developer with those devises. Publish out your game with GS and sign the app with the adhoc profile you made. On your computer make a new empty folder and name it Payload make sure the p is a capital letter. Put the app file in the payload folder now on a Mac right click or option click the payload folder and select compress. This will create a zip file now change the name from Payload.zip to Payload.ipa you will get a message asking do you want to use the .ipa select ipa. The file icon will change to an iTunes icon. Now just upload this to test flight.
    Hi, Thank you so much FlyingBaconStudios! Your answer was so understandable for man who has poor english)) You're awesome!

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    Going to do a video today in this as it's been coming up a lot.