Looking for a GameSalad developer

Hi,

I'am looking for a developer, who made a port for me, of an old game for PC, for which I own the rights.
The game is a 2D strategy game, similar to Airline Tycoon for expample. For the game, there exist a complete game-design-document and the old original game. But the game should not only a 1:1 port, the new version should have a few more features.
Target-plattforms are iPad, android and Windows 8. iPhone can be done too, but there must be optimized something, because of the small screen.
All graphics, animations (single images), texts (two languages), some of the original AI, musics and voices will be delivered.

The developer should have exprience with GameSalad and had finished one or more projects.
The payment based on a fixed salary, maybe plus some royalities.

If you are interested, please send me some information in a message in this forum. I will answer and send then a nda. After this is signed, I can hand out more details.

Cheers, Marco

Comments

• GappsoftGappsoft Member Posts: 22
    Hey Marco,
    I've been creating games through Gamesalad for two years now and I have a lot of experience. Shoot me a PM and I can give you my private contact info.
  • The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    Greetings Marco. I am a freelace coder here on gamesalad and have published my own titles as well as contracted projects for other people. I have complete references and can put you in touch with current and prior clients. dave@fryingbacon.com
  • RPRP Member Posts: 1,990
    I can vouch for FryingBaconStudios. Great coder, understands game logic very, very well.
    Great game design philosophy and above all, a great communicator.