Manifestation CCS - Trading Card Game Templates

UnknownDepthsUnknownDepths Member Posts: 7
Greetings all,

I've just finished completing a Card Creation Source that includes several Photoshop templates for people wanting to give Fantasy Card Game making a go.

***Just read some rules about posting things on the marketplace. Let me know if this is not useful to Game Salad or its members/users. Also, anyone know how I may be able to contribute to the GameSalad Marketplace?***

FACEBOOK

I'm about to start working on the next in the series of Card Creation Sources "Manifestation CCS: Future Age (Series I)" and wanted to get some input from people interested in making card games.

I'm very curious of what you would want to see in card templates for futuristic card design themes. If you're familiar with futuristic card games, or have a card game idea in mind that might benefit from well designed template being created for it; I want to hear/read from you!

I'll try to post some links to my progress with the Manifestation CCS: Future Age (Series I) here. I'm hoping to create something along the line of what actual card game players and card game makers would like to experience. That's one of the reasons I'm here. The other would be to see if Game Salad would be a good engine to use for a card game I will be using one of the Future Age (Series I) templates for. I'll be browsing around and checking out what is possible using Game Salad through current and past projects.

Any and all input will be very well received! Thanks. I'm looking forward to collaborating with the community! I've got a lot of ideas, but more minds are better than a few.