how to extract an actor from an image with background? please help me

abbas96abbas96 Member Posts: 9
guys am trying to get an actor from an image but it has background , and when i try to remove background with adobe photoshop cs6 i still can not manage to add the actor

Comments

• RPRP Member Posts: 1,990
    edited July 2013
    Your post is not very clear, but are you having issues after you put the image into GameSalad?

Also, do you have permission to use the image you are trying to edit/take an actor from?

Sounds iffy.

I could tell you, but there are a couple things. First, the right to use, as I mentioned above. Second, this is a development forum for GameSalad not Adobe products. I'm sure a google search will find you plenty of solutions.

If it's an image format issue with GameSalad, explain with more detail.

• zoopezoope Member Posts: 210
    It appears to me that you are trying to isolate part of an image. And assign that to an actor in GameSalad.

If the above is correct, then I agree with @RP, hopefully you have the required rights for the image to start with.
  • abbas96abbas96 Member Posts: 9
    thanks for the comments
    zoope is right ... am trying to isolete a part of an image and assign it to an actor .
    thanks rp , and about the copy rights you'r saying that if i take an image from a site that gives free animated picture i need a rights?
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    you need to make sure any image you aquire online gives you the rights to use it in a game. there should be a section from any reputable stock art site about how and when you can and can't use the artwork you download.
  • abbas96abbas96 Member Posts: 9
    i see now ... am kinda newbie at all this , but still thanks for you'r help
  • DuesDues Member Posts: 1,159
    @gyroscope

Smells like spam here too..
  • gyroscopegyroscope I am here.Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 6,598
    edited January 2014

Thanks for spotting, @Dues; I'll sort it now, cheers.

Actually, I'm just going to delete this one this time.... (post above @Dues post now gone.)

""You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike." - Zork        temp domain http://spidergriffin.wix.com/alphaghostapps

This discussion has been closed.