need help with war game (Im using tables) please look :) *FIXED*

-Timo--Timo- Member Posts: 2,313
edited July 2013 in Working with GS (Mac)
hey guys
I am working on a war game, you have a 2 bases, the enemy has 2 bases and there is 1 neutral base.
every second every base gets 1 soldier more (just a number) when you slide from a base to another base the 'soldiers' walk to the base you slide to. when you slide to your own base the 'soldiers' in that base gets more and when you slide to an enemy or neutral base the 'soldiers' get less. (so when you have 10 'soldiers' in your base and slide to the enemy with also 10 'soldiers' then 5 'soldiers of yours walk to the enemy and the enemy base gets -5 'soldiers'.

but this is not working properly... when I slide from my base to the enemy and there is only 1 group of soldiers 'walking' then the enemy gets less, thats good. but when I send 2 groups of soldiers (fast after each other) its doesn't work good...
lets say the base his 'soldiers' is 100. when you slide to the enemy twice the first 'group of soldiers' is 50 and the second 25.
but the base gets 50. so after you send the second group it should be 25 but its 50...
and when the first group gets to the enemy base the enemy base gets +25 (because of the second group) but the first group is 50 so it should be +50. Im using a table.
PM me if you think you can help :) would be really appreciated... :D
thanks! :)

-Timo-

Answers