[Help!] No sound when published to HTML5 - Game only displays in IE

dazaaudazaau Member Posts: 5
edited August 2013 in Working with GS (Mac)
Hi Everyone, I am doing an economics research project on gambling, and being a hurry to build a program for the lab as well as being on a student budget - I decided to program my own lottery game. (or at least try) :)

It works great so far in creator but when I publish it goes wrong. No sound and only seems to display correctly in IE.

The link is http://arcade.gamesalad.com/game/113818

If you could help I would really appreciate it - I'm a real noob at this!

(edit: I have removed the zip file of the game as I have mostly solved my problem)

Answers

• dazaaudazaau Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2013
    As an update when I use an iframe and link to another site the sound doesn't work at all and nothing works in chrome - so something is definitely stuffed - even though it works flawlessly in creator.
    Any ideas? I really need this to work. I am using the Windows version of creator.
    edited August 2013
    Well after alot of fiddling and testing I realised it was the resolution of the game that was causing the problem. Creating the game in anything other than 480x320 meant death when published to arcade. Now it works ok on chrome and firefox, but has no sound in IE. It will do for my purposes :)