Composer Seeking Projects!

2»

Comments

• DarrenCurtisDarrenCurtis Member Posts: 33

Hello everyone! It's been awhile since I've updated this but I have all my free music uploaded to my website now. It's right here: https://www.darrencurtismusic.com

I also have a few new free tracks I've completed. The first is an intense, dark piece called "The Invasion."

Then we have an atmospheric, dystopian type outing led by guitar and piano called "The Cold Settles."

And finally a lighter track with some bittersweet vibes called "Searching, Waiting, Longing."

They're all uploaded to the website and ready to download/use. I'm also still available for custom work if anyone is interested.

I hope everyone had a great holiday!

I've got some time available if anyone needs any custom music. I've also got a few new free pieces finished and uploaded to my site here: https://www.darrencurtismusic.com

The site now features on-board streaming so each track can be previewed immediately on the its page before deciding whether or not you want to download it. I hope everyone is well and enjoys!

Hello everyone,

It's been a few weeks since I've updated this. Time has been seeming to escape me lately. I have another couple tracks which I've released. The first is a dark, Sci-Fi piece that starts softer and builds into a big climax. I had in mind a transformation of some kind taking place. It's titled "The Ascension"

And secondly I have a track that's more built toward a trailer score. "Ignite The Fire" is all about sound design elements and deep, booming percussion.

I hope everyone is well and has a great weekend!
    Best wishes!

Hey everyone,

I have a new free piece here called "Lost World."

I also have some time for some commissions if anyone needs any music. Best wishes!

Hello Everyone! I hope you've all been doing well!

Today I've got 2 new tracks with which to update this thread. The first is a dark, Sci-Fi piece called "Intruder Aboard."

"Intruder Aboard." This is a tension building, background track that could be useful for augmenting what's happening on screen and not being too in your face or stealing the show.

And secondly we have "Haven of the Faeries." This is a peaceful, fantasy piece of music for a Heavenly place featuring the harp, a flute and some ethereal vocals.

Thanks so much for taking the time to check this out. I hope you find some of them helpful. Have a great weekend!

It's been a little while since I've updated this but I have a few new tracks I've released over the last month. The most recent of which is a dark, Sci-Fi piece called "We've Been Breached." It's a background, tension building track.

And we also have some film noir type music named "Nowhere to Hide." This is all about an impending sense of danger and urgency. Someone is on us and we need to get out of here as fast as we can!

Thanks so much for taking the time to listen!
    Best wishes, everyone!