Publishing Server Outage

adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,034
We're having problems with our hosting provider and our publishing servers are down at this time. We'll keep you up-to-date as we find out more.

Comments

• artfishartfish Member, PRO Posts: 369
    bummer.
  • gamesfuagamesfua Member Posts: 723
    @adent42 wonderful timing haha! I've only got two days left of pro membership.
    I smell consipiracy ;)
  • GSdustinGSdustin Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 16
    Hello everyone. The publishing server is now online and functional! It seems there was a small issue in the network routing with our hosting provider. All is corrected and well now. Thanks for hanging tight, and we apologize for any inconveniences for the brief downtime.
    Thanks @GSdustin!
    Uh oh, I just got two errors again that its down.
  • GSdustinGSdustin Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 16
    @anatomyofdreams I'm showing things functioning fine on my end. Would you mind PMing more information or any errors that you're getting so I can investigate further? Thanks, you're awesome!
  • adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,034
    So we found something else we had to fix based on the same issue. The publishing site came up, but the ability to actually generate an app was broken. We've now corrected that issue and you should be able to publish.
    @adent42 when I went to publish BEFORE you just wrote this message that I'm responding to, I wasn't able to even get to the publish page. The game would upload and then just go to an "OH NOES..." Game Salad splash page. I'll try again soon, but I just wanted to give confirmation that I was never able to get to the publish page.
  • SnapFireStudiosSnapFireStudios Member Posts: 1,603
    @snapfirestudios hahaha!

@adent42 and @GSdustin I think we're all set now! I just got a game through. One more to go. I think the problem appears fixed. Thanks! :)
  • synergy88studiossynergy88studios Member, PRO Posts: 23
    i got the JSON Decoding Error today (December 10, 2013). Are we encountering the same issue sir? :)