How do I copy an animation from a game off the Internet?

I need to make or copy an animation off a game on the Internet and put it in my game after you hit play it is a vampire opening his coffin and yawning and it says day 1 then the game starts where or what do I do? http://funschool.kaboose.com/fun-blaster/halloween/games/game_transylmania_2.html after you hit play you will see it

Comments

• JamieOneilJamieOneil Member Posts: 877
    It's simple, you don't.

Unless you own rights to the graphics (Created them, payed for them, permission to use them) you cannot use them in your game.

But even if you did own them, there is no way to steal animations from online games as far as I know.

You could always try making your own and not taking it from online?
  • jamie_cjamie_c ImagineLabs.rocks Member, PRO Posts: 5,772
    That would be stealing, don't do it. You should create your own animation or pay someone to create one for you.
  • KevinCrossKevinCross London, UKMember Posts: 1,894
    Lol, I did say the last time you asked this that you can't steal someone else's work.

Imagine if it was your work, and I wanted to nick it for my game.
  • JagonAppsJagonApps Member Posts: 241
    @2 Gamers Studios That is extremely unprofessional, I advice you remove your post or you will soon get a lot of dislikes on your promo

@Justin007h Like @KevinCross has said twice now, this can't be done. If you are struggling with copyright, just use the basic rule that unless there is a big fat 'download now' button, you're probably NOT safe ;)
  • gyroscopegyroscope I am here.Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 6,598
    edited October 2013
    @2 Gamers Studios That is extremely unprofessional, I advice you remove your post or you will soon get a lot of dislikes on your promo
    @2 Gamers Studios Yes, as @JagonApps says, just posting to say "Hi!" where most times it's not relevant is pointless, annoying and more importantly, akin to spamming. Please do not post anything more unless it's a proper question/query/suggestion/answer/comment

Please take this as a fair warning; I'll delete your post here.

OK, having said all of that, I only found two instances of you doing this.... perhaps it was a simple error... we wait to see! :-) (And apologies and ignore warning if it was...)

---------------

@Justin007h

I think @JamieOneil & @jamie_c & @KevinCross have all more than adequately answered your question so I'm going to close this thread now.

""You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike." - Zork        temp domain http://spidergriffin.wix.com/alphaghostapps

This discussion has been closed.