Login scene and avatar creation - Scena con iscrizione/login e scena per la creazione dell'avatar

SeoZepSeoZep Member Posts: 1
edited October 2013 in Working with GS (Mac)
Hi,
i want to create a scene with a sign up and login. Is it possible with GameSalad? How can i do this?

After, i want a scene with a Avatar creation for the user. Is it possible? How can i do this?

Thanks!

---

Salve,
vorrei creare una scena con iscrizione al gioco e login. E' possibile con GameSalad? Come posso farlo?

Successivamente, voglio creare una scena con la creazione dell'Avatar per l'utente. E' possibile? Come posso farlo?

Grazie!

Answers

• CodeMonsterCodeMonster ACT, AustraliaMember Posts: 1,078
    edited October 2013
    this would be a pro feature for gamesalad, when upgrading to pro you will recieve many more features including opening a web url/web page in the app.
    meaning you would have to create a webpage with sign up/sign in and everytime you open the app you would run this display webpage code i suppose and would sign in or sign up.
    im not 100% sure this is the way you would do it, but if there was another way it would most defently be a pro feature aswell.

and yes an avatar creation is most defently possible though it would take time, if i do have time I will probably make/post a tutorial if needed on how to customize a character.
    or you could google on youtube "making character customization with gamesalad"
    im sure there's already a tutorial out there on this!