Looking for someone to create my game.

aynixonaynixon Member, PRO Posts: 14
I have the spritesheet and background. Now I need help on getting the functions started. Need help to bring my design to life.

----------------
edit by Moderator: this is paid work and quotes required, as written later on in this thread by @aynixon.

Comments

• -Timo--Timo- Member Posts: 2,313
    edited October 2013
  • KillerPenguinStudiosKillerPenguinStudios Member Posts: 1,291
    @aynixon Just want to give you a heads up, be prepared to pay. People aren't making people's games for free no matter how much art you have. Just want to throw that out there because too many people are coming on the forums expecting that.
  • The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    Also be careful who you hire. There are lots of stories of bad experiences. Make sure you get references and you can always ask about the person on the forums.
  • JagonAppsJagonApps Member Posts: 241
    @aynixon
    I would advice if you haven't already, try to use Gamesalad yourself. It is a platform designed for people just like you, with no coding experience. It may seem daunting at first, but follow the cookbook and you'll soon be creating games all by yourself! Much more rewarding I think.
  • aynixonaynixon Member, PRO Posts: 14
    @KillerPenguinStudios I am not ignorant to the fact of paying someone, I didnt ask for free work. I said I needed someone, therefore I need someone that is serious and knowledgeable to give discuss my project and give me a quote via email.
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    edited October 2013
    Hey there @aynixon !

Head over to http://gshelper.com and send us some info on your project. I'll have one of our devs work up a quote for you.

Cheers
    Aaron
  • KillerPenguinStudiosKillerPenguinStudios Member Posts: 1,291
    @KillerPenguinStudios I am not ignorant to the fact of paying someone, I didnt ask for free work. I said I needed someone, therefore I need someone that is serious and knowledgeable to give discuss my project and give me a quote via email.
    Understand! Thats why I was being nice in my message saying I was just giving you a heads up. There are too many people that come on the forums and are expecting free stuff all the time. You didn't post that in your post so that is why I said something. Please see where I was coming from. Next time, make sure to post all the details so everyone understands your full intentions and what you are really truly looking for so no one misunderstands what you are truly looking for! Hope that makes sense and you understand!
  • DarkUndeadSpawnDarkUndeadSpawn Member Posts: 64
    I have the spritesheet and background. Now I need help on getting the functions started. Need help to bring my design to life.

----------------
    edit by Moderator: this is paid work and quotes required, as written later on in this thread by @aynixon.
    Would like you to contact me here: gamerspawn11@hotmail.com

We can set out for a price range.