match 3 template??

CybertouchCybertouch Member, PRO Posts: 31
Hi there!

Is there any templates for a match 3 android game?... if so which one, and if not, would it be hard to create from scratch on game salad?? (we are newbie game creaters so we would need help for that)

Best Answers

• UtopianGamesUtopianGames Posts: 5,692
    edited October 2013 Accepted Answer
    We will have a really nice one available soon over at DBA courtesy of a special friend of ours.

Match 3 or more.

Power gems to destroy a large area.

Swap back if no match is found.

Hints that visibly shows you if a match is available after a certain amount of time with no user input.

Always makes sure a match is available.

If you sign up for our newsletter you will know the second it's out.

Darren & Wayne.

• UtopianGamesUtopianGames Posts: 5,692
    Accepted Answer
    Yes you can move pieces to match 3, it's been made with the nightly build so you will need to be a pro gs user unless gs releases the nightly features to the masses.

Darren.

Answers

• CybertouchCybertouch Member, PRO Posts: 31
    that sounds good, will it be so you can move pieces to match three? i downloaded your cookie match, but it wasnt really what i was looking for, I was after something similar in style to bejewelled (not the graphics, but the style of game) will your new game be more like this?
  • CybertouchCybertouch Member, PRO Posts: 31
    hey Darren, we have pro membership... hope we didnt sound harsh before, we will try to build on the match3 cookie template we bought from you, we want to try to implement sliding to match 3 and possibly add a time feature..
  • TapcodiaTapcodia Member Posts: 84
    Will these template work differently then your Puzzle Bobble Template? That template is not very useable. Balls that dont match just disappear! Say you have 3 yellows on the left and near them are 2 blues. You shoot a yellow and it hits the 3 yellows, they disappear and after a second, the blues disappear too!