Testing game made on windows creator (iOS)

How should I go about testing my game on iOS if I have made it on the Windows creator. I have a macbook with Gamesalad installed, however when I export the project it messes up on my macbook.. For example: actors missing, weird behaviors, etc.. Is there a way to fix this or do I just have to work with the in-editor testing method until it gets fixed?

(PS I have tried that third party tool to convert from Windows to Mac OS, but it is outdated and does not work)

Comments

• tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    First of all try updating to the latest windows and Mac versions.

Secondly if you have a MacBook you should use the Mac version it's proven far more stable. And unfortunately if moving from windows to Mac breaks the project you likely have bad code in there. That conversion direction doesn't usually cause many issues that I'm aware of.
  • WALK2222WALK2222 Member Posts: 15
    I understand.. It is just so much more convenient to work on my Windows machine, as I have Photoshop, bigger screen, faster typing, etc. I don't have any of that on my mac laptop. I just hope that the Windows and Mac versions are much more compatible by the time I release this project..