[PAID] - Looking For Coder To Help Create An AI For My Game

FallingBoxStudiosFallingBoxStudios Freelance Graphic DesignerMember Posts: 822
Hi, my name is Hunter. I'm currently working on my first game, but I have run into a big problem, I need to create an AI so you can play 1 player, Because I plan to add multiplayer when GS make it possible, the only problem is I have no idea of how to do this :/ so I'm willing to pay a coder £20 to create this for me, so if you're interested in this, please send me an email to RockitGamesMail@gmail.com. Thanks :)

- Hunter

Comments

• KevinCrossKevinCross London, UKMember Posts: 1,894
    £20 isn't much when you say AI. Perhaps you should state what you need the AI to do. It might turn out that you're not after much AI wise
  • tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    And you should also consider how long you think the project will take. If you estimate 30 minutes at £20/hr, then you're looking at £10. But if you think it might take someone four hours to implement, then it would cost you £80. AI is generally quite complicated and time-consuming but as @KevinCross suggested, maybe you don't need anything that sophisticated.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• DarkUndeadSpawnDarkUndeadSpawn Member Posts: 64
    Hi, my name is Hunter. I'm currently working on my first game, but I have run into a big problem, I need to create an AI so you can play 1 player, Because I plan to add multiplayer when GS make it possible, the only problem is I have no idea of how to do this :/ so I'm willing to pay a coder £20 to create this for me, so if you're interested in this, please send me an email to RockitGamesMail@gmail.com. Thanks :)

- Hunter
    Creating AI Isn't as easy as you think. I would say we would have to be payed around 400-500 around there to create stable ai and the consumtion to the work. It is like we would be working for peanuts for £20. We got to live some how.
  • The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    I've created several Ai's and $20 isn't going to be close to covering the time and cost. AI is one of the hardest coding to do. I would agree with the above cost estimate depending on the AI. It took me weeks to get the AI player just right for puck it.