Problem buying Pro

GameLabs222GameLabs222 Member Posts: 197
I don't know why it has become so difficult for me to purchase pro. Anyone else having any problems?

UltimatePay clears the field of my info when I press purchase and nothing happens. I also noticed I'm not logged in, in UltimatePay. When I try to log in it says log in failed. I looked up their rules for accounts and I'm pretty sure GameSalad makes you an account with them automatically. My email already has an account with them but my password does not meet their requirements.

The problem is, their password requires more special characters than does GameSalad. I tried making a new password and it logs me in until I press purchase, which still clears my information and then shows me as logged out.

Any thoughts on how to fix, or similar experiences that you solved would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer

• adent42adent42 Posts: 3,065
    Accepted Answer
    This sounds like a known issue with Ultimate Pay and Safari. Please try checking out in Firefox or Chrome. We're trying to work with them on the issue and I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Answers

• GameLabs222GameLabs222 Member Posts: 197
    Neither Safari/Firefox worked. Chrome did the trick.

Thanks!
  • lukejnrlukejnr Member, PRO Posts: 63
    This is nuts GameSalad, I have the same issue. Can you please provide an alternative to this terrible payment provider!