Announcing the new GameSalad Featured Games gallery

dgackeydgackey Austin, TXInactive, PRO, Chef Emeritus Posts: 699
Hey folks,

I just wanted to send a quick note to mention that we just launched a brand new page on GameSalad.com, the featured games page:

http://gamesalad.com/creator/featured-games

One of the things I noticed when I arrived here back in September was that there is a LOT of really great stuff being made and that has already been made with GameSalad, and we have not done a great job of highlighting the great work you guys and gals have created.

Starting with this new gallery, that's going to change.

This first batch of games was manually assembled by us to "seed" the page but we'd like to invite you to submit your games for inclusion using the link at the bottom of the page. We can't feature everyone's games, and gallery updates will likely occur in batches as time permits, but we do want this list to grow and continue to serve as a definitive answer to the question "what can you do with GameSalad?".

For those of you whose games we have already featured - we did the best we could to gather the correct information, best screenshots and prepare *large* banner art, but if you'd like to provide updated information or assets, you can also use the link at the bottom of the page and simply select "updating an existing game".

Thanks for your continued support!

Dan

Dan Magaha · COO · GameSalad, Inc · danm@gamesalad.com

Comments