Is there a "Tug-Of-War" template

Hello,

First off let me clarify when I say "Tug-of-War" I dont mean the game with a rope. What I mean is, a game where two sides have a wave of units that meet a ta certain point and fight. Usually the Person playing has a more powerful unit to help sway the game. It is called Tug of War because the wave of units fight back and forth until one side eventually gains an advantage that the other can not recover from. A popular game I can think of is DOTA (or DOTA 2) as a comparison.

Now, my question is, is there a template for GameSalad that is this style of game. Maybe DOTA is too complicated of an example so I will use the iPad game Royal Revolt. Please look at thing YouTube video of Royal Revolt. This is a mobile game version of a tug of war game. Please let me know if there is anything like it for gamesalad!

Link -->

I dont necessarily mean 3D like Royal Revolt even 2D like side-scroller like this one -->

You may need to skip through that second link a bit but you will get exactly what I mean.

Any help would be very much appreciated. I have searched the marketplace and thus far have not found anything.

Thanks!

Comments

• SGSScoutSGSScout Member Posts: 4
    Here is another example of a tug of war game .. this one is fun i play this one.