Problem after spawn a actor

clebinho77clebinho77 Tubarão - sc - BrazilMember Posts: 18
edited November 2013 in Working with GS (Mac)
So people, i finally over my game, now the bugs started.
After i make upload of my game in Iphone (3gs) e try to use the game start normally.
I maked a Space battleship game, when I die i must apper in center of scree after four seconds with a shield protecting me,
But once it happens the shield (It has 8 seconds of life) make my joystick have bug in that 8 seconds, i searched for why but yet not undertand, if a use just one hand to play everything goes well, the problem is when I use my two hand, one to control and one to use the weapons, anyone have any ideia waht happens?

Answers

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    edited November 2013
    It's impossible to know without seeing your rules or your project file.

You could try turning off rules one at a time until you discover the cause.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• clebinho77clebinho77 Tubarão - sc - BrazilMember Posts: 18
    I will try show you the codes, but now I need to work, see you in ten hours.
    Okay. I have instructions in my signature for how to post a screenshot here. You can also compress your project file as a .zip and send me a private message (or post here) with the link to download.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

Ok, I send you My game project in ZIP.
    You will need test with adhoc in a Iphone to see the bug.
    If you need more anything tell me.
    When I preview the file, I can move just fine while pressing the weapons buttons (which don't seem to do much). I won't be able to test it as an adhoc build until the publishing server is back online. :(

Understand, how many time you think?
    They are working on the issue now. Here's the thread: http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/comment/435879#latest.

Well, now is work again, when you see in your Iphone post a reply. ^^
    I'm sure there are still many other bugs, but this is my main problem.
    When I run it on an iPhone 5 as an adhoc build, the movement works the whole time even after continuing the game and pressing the weapons buttons (which still seem to do nothing). I used to have an iPhone 3GS but don't any longer so I can't test it on that. Good luck.

edited November 2013
    The weapons button do make nothing?
    So I think I give to you a wrong game project, I will sand another PM to you with the right project.
    tatiang, I send to you a new mensage, see there, thx.
    I'm still not seeing the problem on an iPhone 5.

And just in terms of feedback, I find the weapon button to be very frustrating. There's a cooldown timer but you can neither continuously press the button or hold down the button and if you try to time it so that you can shoot a bullet, it works only some of the time.