Game Dev here

suprastansuprastan Member, PRO Posts: 5
I have been developing games in XCODE for quite a while, figured id give this a shot. Just upgraded to pro, hopefully I can bang out a couple of games today :)

Comments

• UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692
    Best of luck with your games, please share when there done.

Darren.
  • ironDanironDan Member Posts: 148
    Welcome, any knowledge of games/code will excel you in GS's Engine. I look forward to what you can accomplish with your experience….perhaps you can take templates to a new level??
  • neomanneoman Member, BASIC Posts: 826
    Welcome ... you will have super powers when using GS like Wayne and Darren from @DeepBlueApps ... ;-)
  • Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343
    Ello ! I have absolutely no knowledge of Xcode and am already learning huge amounts of game creation just tinkering with GS...and reading the forums....bunch of pros here and they are very active on answering questions after you or others...including myself have exhausted research...(brown nosing a bit) :)
  • TheGabfatherTheGabfather Member Posts: 633
    edited December 2013
    Welcome! I can most certainly agree with the above comments -- if you have a pretty solid programming foundation, then you'll most likely have a smooth sailing experience with Gamesalad.

If your day job involves programming in any language, you'll find Gamesalad's purely logic-based style of programming to be a nice break every once in a while. I consider it my perfect way to de stress during the weekends (sometimes, weeknights) ;)