I am failing

DankStewDankStew Member Posts: 36
edited November -1 in iPhone and Android Publishing
I have worked so hard on this damn game of mine, and now I am at an issue I can't figure out for the life of me. I am a total idiot when it comes to the whole app submission process. I try to follow along with a few of the tutorials I found on this site, but still get stuck.
I can't even get the GS viewer on my iPad (or iPhone). I can't get past the switch out the bundle identifier (change from gendaigames to...website name?)
I don't even know what I am asking for help with, maybe an idiot proof step by step on how to submit (or know the difference between profiles/identifiers/ etc.)

please help, I am in dire need.
thanks

Comments

• design219design219 Member Posts: 2,273
    Don't feel bad, the process is rather confusing. I had to re-read the directions several times to get it all right. You have to follow every step very carefully.

Great to see you making a video tshirtbooth... that will be very helpful to many people!
  • peachpellenpeachpellen Member Posts: 977
    Excellent video; I've bookmarked it for when I need to do that.

Thank you :D
  • Rob2Rob2 Member Posts: 2,402
    Thats a fantastic resource for app submission. I have never once worried about app Id's, bundle identifiers, or plists, but I guess thats because all the apps I've put on my phone have been under a wildcard id and a development profile (does that make sense TShirtbooth?)
  • nulonulo Member Posts: 315
    ha. this video is great. if only i saw this earlier!
  • DankStewDankStew Member Posts: 36
    Ok, I took a little time away from my game (and laptop). It seemed like I was slightly burned out.
    Thanks tshirtbooth, that video is perfect!
    Thanks design219 also for the words of encouragement.
    Thanks everyone for helping me through a mini freak out; doing all of this (design/making a game) can be overwhelming at times, especially for somebody like me new to the process.