Hello I'm New to Game Salad

:D Hi i'm new to game salad just wanted to say that I'm already liking the way game salad makes it easier to make games. I have tried to make a few games when in high school I used another program that was kinda like GS but slightly harder since it required a small amount of coding to fix errors in the game i was making. I work in the day and most of the time i develop some basic games at night. I currently have a few game projects started.

Current project i have started

1 Pong Brick breaker 50% done - about an hour time Got most of the game done just need to finish it

1 shooter 30% DONE - Got graphic, score, high score working 100% so far but lots of stuff to add. :P - few hours time

1 Wack a mole like game 10% - few mins time

1 Epic Detailed RPG id say 0.5% done. Got half put together story line in my head. A nice detailed main town/Starting scene 90% so far. Going to add a few towns that have shops, Dungeons/Castles, Leveling up system. Main weapon will be sword and then bigger swords u can acquire over time. Going to add levels in between towns put together with small pieces to make a masterpiece. Levels in between towns will have monsters with hp bars, and so will the main character. No ammo. Going to add lives, Currency to spend in shops, Epic Boss Battles, And a even more epic story line. - few hours time

I have already noticed how it will take me much more time to complete some games than others xD I have pushed the rpg to the side for now while i learn as much as i can to make that development for that go faster.

Im going to try and finish the shooter first and maybe make another top down style game. Ill slowly work my way up to half way 3d games from 2d :D My plan is make a bunch of games even if there bad get better over time and finally publish something I can be truly proud of.

Like most developers i hope I can make a game that sells good someday :) I hope U guys look forward to seeing what i can put together in Game Salad.

Comments