I need a tutorial that can show me how I can make this...

Hi, I am trying to make a game where you catch the sweets for IOS. I am unsure how to do this and am wondering if anyone can show me how step by step. The game has a character that moves side to side from the movement of the phone and I made a swaying animation in flash of the character and am wondering how do we toggle the swaying animation when we move the phone side to side? Also sweets fall from the sky, like cookies and brownies etc. and when the character goes near the sweets his mouth will toggle an animation of him closing his mouth looking as if he is eating it. How do we make it so when the sweets get close to his mouth it will toggle the animation I made in flash and how do we make it so when he eats the fruit it adds an certain amount to his score? Also there are fruits that are in the game, like apples, bananas etc. that if he accidently eats them he will lose a life; he has 3 lives. How do we make lives and deduct lives when he eats the fruits. I hope this makes sense and hope that you can show me a tutorial or tell me how to do this because I am kind of still a noob at gamesalad. If you have any good ideas of how to make this game better and more fun to play I would love to hear them!
Thanks In advance! ☺

Answers

• EatingMyHatEatingMyHat Member Posts: 1,246
    I think that GS have some samples similar to what you are looking for. There might be some paid content in the GS Marketplace that might fit your description.
  • UnicornMANUnicornMAN Member Posts: 2
    But is there a tutorial on how to do this for free?
  • UnicornMANUnicornMAN Member Posts: 2
    And what would the sample be called in the GS Marketplace?
  • EggeyGamesEggeyGames Member Posts: 51
    There probably isn't anything the exact same as you are looking for, but if you watch the tutorials by TshirtBooth you should learn quickly enough to make it all into a game within a