Just sign up i need to no can i make a online chess board game with this application

j hello community just sign up i need to no can i make a online chess board game with this application does anybody no

Best Answer

Answers

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    a chessboard yes, if you know the rules of chess well enough to program them.

online, today no, but with async multiplayer coming you might be able to, but we don't know the details yet.
  • BarnabasMoyerBarnabasMoyer Member Posts: 2
    so is that a yes or no because i do no the rules and its a multi player game i want produce of chess please can u help also can i use this application to build a game like candy crush
  • BarnabasMoyerBarnabasMoyer Member Posts: 2
    since i cant make a chess game with mulitable players when you mention you could only play with two players can i make the game to play with two player online and offline also how do i make it to play the computer where do i get ready mader information to make harder and easier levels for my game do i need some type of chess software :D or do i have to make it.Thanks i really need to no
  • bjandthekatzbjandthekatz Orlando, FlMember Posts: 1,375
    You have to make all of that yourself. You have to design an computer (AI) to react to the players moves. You have to make all of the levels yourself, there is no chess software.
    I would definitely start with an easier game.
  • tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    "Two players on the same device" means just that. There is NO mutiplayer feature. There is NO online feature. I'm not sure how else to say it.

Making a game is a lot of work. It might take you a year to make a chess game with AI.

Start by watching video tutorials and reading the forums to learn how to use GameSalad for basic game design. Once you've mastered that, come back to your chess idea.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User